- Plant, Machinery and Equipment Valuations in UK
- Desktop Valuation of Plant, Machinery & Equipment
- Desktop Valuation of Plant, Machinery & Equipment in Africa
- Desk-top Valuation of Construction Equipment
- Desk-top Valuation of Energy and Power Plants
- Desk-top Valuation of Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Desk-top Valuation of Marine Assets
- Project Advisory
- Technical Due Diligence
- Asset Advisory
- Technical Feasibility Study
- Industrial Divestments
- Project Monitoring
Desktop Valuation Of Plant, Machinery & Equipment In Africa
For over 40 years, ValuStrat has been providing multi-asset class valuation services to clients from all sectors. Whether it is construction equipment, industrial & processing plants or other complex machinery or engineering assets, we cover them all. In addition to a full appraisal based on a physical survey of the assets, we also provide ‘Desktop Valuations’ for Plant, Machinery & Equipment whenever a physical survey is not possible or feasible, or perhaps when it is really not required; e.g. if the assets have been already surveyed recently and just an updated valuation is required. Desktop Valuations is one of the key services offered by our Industrial Consulting division to clients across the world who would like to benefit from our valuation and technical expertise, but don’t require the assistance for surveys.
Being online/desk-top, our proposition offers significant cost savings as we utilise our internal capabilities, expertise, know-how and databases to derive asset values remotely without having the need to physically inspect an asset. Besides the cost benefit, it also aims to improve turnaround times for report deliveries as on-site visits are not required, helping clients reach to better decisions at a faster pace. Our Industrial Consulting division with a team of RICS certified valuers have combined technical and practical industrial experience across all industry sectors to undertake reliable and accurate valuations.
ValuStrat offers an in-depth knowledge and experience of all asset categories of plant and machinery across all industries & sectors, including:
- Oil and gas
- Metal including Steel, Aluminium
- Healthcare – Clinics & Hospitals
- Chemicals & Petrochemical
- Utilities including District Cooling, Waste Treatment Plants (Sewage, Water, Effluent, etc.)
- Heavy Vehicles & Construction Equipment
- Logistics and transportation
- Plastics & Paints
- Paper & Packaging
- Cement & Glass
Clients value our technical knowledge and specialist advice. Whether for financial reporting, insurance, corporate transactions, or pre-sale advice, we have the depth of expertise to help you make informed decisions. Our detailed reports are prepared as per RICS standards outlining every single aspect covered under valuation. ValuStrat’s valuers considers various factors such as technical depreciation, physical, technological and functional obsolescence, while employing our internal platform and MIS to analyse a company’s fixed asset records. Being a global valuation entity with a comprehensive database, multi-sector valuer expertise, we are able to provide a unique proposition which gives an optimal combination of detailed reporting, value, and faster TATs.
Our industrial consulting team provides desk-top valuation reports for clients who are based in or have assets located in Africa, and we have prior experience of the market having already worked on similar projects for our clients in this continent.
We provide desktop appraisal services for all of Africa including key markets such as:
- South Africa
- Cote d’ivoire
- DRC – Democratic Republic of Congo
Our industrial asset valuations team can directly collaborate with end clients, local valuations firms, audit firms, banks, asset finance firms, insurance brokers and insurance firms in Africa.
Our clients engage us for desk-top based plant, machinery & equipment appraisals for:
- Asset Backed Financing
- Insurance Purposes
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Implementation
- Audit/Accounting Compliance
- Due Diligence/Cost Investigation
- Merger & Acquisition
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Sale Advice & Insolvency
- Litigation/Legal Dispute
Besides clients also engage us for undertaking evaluation of Market Value, Fair Value, Residual Value, Reinstatement Value, Distress Sale Value, Liquidation Value along with assessment of Residual Life for the assets under consideration.
With an increase in demand from financing and leasing companies for independent valuation of construction equipment, trucks, trailers, logistics-related vehicles, our specialised team of RICS valuers provide desk-top based equipment valuations. We have precise knowledge of asset specifications including engine types, chassis, makes, model, etc. and the technical know-how to develop the correct valuation reports for any requirement.
Our range of heavy equipment appraisal services include:
- Heavy Transportation Vehicle (HTV) valuations of assets such as trucks, buses and trailers
- Heavy equipment valuations of assets such as forklifts and cranes
- Construction equipment valuations of assets such as mixers, dozers, graders, and excavators
- Other logistics related vehicle valuations