Asset management is challenging, but with a well-thought-out asset strategy, you can maximise value and steer the business towards sustainable success. Fixed asset advisory can help in addressing challenges of asset management faced by various industries.
At its core, fixed asset advisory is a service designed to guide businesses through assessing, managing and optimising their physical fixed assets. The importance of fixed asset advisory cannot be overstated. In an era of increased business complexity and economic volatility, understanding and optimising the value of your assets is critical. This service enables businesses to align their assets with their strategic objectives, ensuring that each asset adds value to the organisation.
Large and small businesses have to deal with a myriad of tangible, intangible, financial or non-financial assets. Without expert guidance, managing these assets can be a daunting task. Fixed asset advisory service equips businesses with the tools and insights needed to manage their assets effectively, reducing the potential for financial losses and optimising performance.
At ValuStrat, our fixed asset advisory consultants will aid you in achieving maximum efficiency and value from your assets, thus leading to improved overall business performance. Our objective is to offer insightful and strategic advice to navigate the complexities of the fixed asset management journey.
Our comprehensive fixed asset advisory services include the following:
- Fixed Asset Residual Life Assessment: We provide insights into your fixed assets' remaining useful life. This information is invaluable in planning replacements and ensuring operations continuity.
- Fixed Asset Condition Assessment: Our experts carry out rigorous evaluations of your fixed assets to understand their current condition, identify potential risks, and recommend preventative measures. We combine pure condition assessments with facility improvement analysis and modifications necessary to meet operational or program requirements.
- Fixed Asset Counting and Tagging: We facilitate the accurate counting and tagging of fixed assets, providing you with clear, reliable data to make informed decisions about your asset management strategy. Asset verification and tagging enable organisations to develop and implement Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). This helps you understand current asset portfolios, their location and how these assets change over time – keeping track of each fixed asset's detail, ensuring control and preventing misappropriation of assets.
- FAR (Fixed Asset Register) Preparation: Every industry, from manufacturing to healthcare, non-profit to real estate, has unique financial and compliance risks in addition to potential tax consequences. With fixed asset advisory consultants, you can have peace of mind that your fixed assets will be reported correctly, keeping your records and equipment lists up to date. Our team performs floor-to-book reconciliation of the fixed asset register supporting financial reporting requirements.
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Implementation: We offer expert guidance on the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to ensure compliance with global accounting practices.