A combination of intensified globalization brought on by recent turbulence in the global economy and the acceleration of new information technologies is driving companies and governments to look for new business models to meet increased demands for efficiency, competitiveness, short-term agility and long-term growth.
We work with companies to address uncertainty of future prospects and risk management.
Opportunities and threats abound in macro- and micro-economic trends that, when analyzed and interpreted correctly, can form compelling, powerful and responsive strategies.
ValuStrat’s broad range of strategic planning services and capabilities can help companies develop long-term, robust, scenario-based strategies that can help accelerate their transformation into high-performance businesses. Our professionals have extensive experience helping organizations address all the key aspects of strategic planning:
- Market analysis, which illuminates economic and political trends, industry and competitor factors and key value drivers.
- Scenario analysis, which explores a limited set of future market scenarios based on the market analysis.
- Opportunity identification, which reveals innovative and attractive business opportunities in the future market.
- Internal analysis, which uncovers distinctive capabilities, market focus and positioning, and performance anatomy that can drive high performance.
- Strategy formulation, which provides strategic direction designed for the future, taking into account market opportunities, internal capabilities and future financial performance.
- Organizational alignment, which translates strategy into action, providing a high-level roadmap of the realization process.
- Financial modelling, which predicts future financial performance of a given strategic direction, including net present value and future shareholder value.