We offer commercial property valuation services for all type of assets throughout the region including offices, retail, mixed-use buildings, hospitality, leisure, educational, vacant land, staff accommodation, master plan developments and healthcare sectors. With extensive experience in portfolio reporting, we provide companies with accurate on-time valuations of extensive property holdings. Our client base includes financial institutions, investment funds & REITs, government entities, corporations and a host of global players.
Our understanding of the regional capital and investment sectors, market dynamics, and the commercial real estate market’s performance, allows us to provide reliable property valuation advice tailored to your needs.
As one of the most reputed asset valuation and real estate appraisal services groups in the region, managed by qualified RICS Registered Valuers, we have the ability, experience and resources to service complex real estate properties and portfolios. As an RICS Regulated Firm, all our commercial real estate appraisal reports are in accordance with the Red Book.
Our clients rely on our advice to make financial decisions, assess risk and ensure they adopt the correct management of their property interests. Property valuation reports are undertaken for audit, finance, transactional, IPO, NAV (investment & wealth funds, REITs), insurance and internal management purposes.
We carry out full inspection, desk-top and drive-by based commercial property valuations across the region for all assets including:
- Offices – office parks, whole buildings and single suites
- Retail – landmark regional malls, suburban centres and single shop units
- Hospitality – such as luxury hotels, holiday resorts and serviced apartment offerings
- Educational – from pre-school through to primary/secondary and third level institutions
- Healthcare – such as hospitals & clinics
- Mixed-use properties – especially high-rise developments
- Leisure assets – theme parks, golf clubs, water parks, health clubs and marinas
- Master plan development land
- Energy efficient green buildings
- Staff accommodations
- Agricultural holdings – to include farmlands, buildings, crops & machinery
- Telecom & data storage facilities
- Student Housing