ValuStrat’s industrial consulting division manages complex assets and project advisory engagements. Our consultants perform construction program evaluations, project risk and controls assessments, contract compliance analyses and cost investigations, as well as project support on complex and troubled projects. Our team focuses on industry knowledge, multidisciplinary teams, and substantive experience in managing both the financial and technical aspects of major capital projects and programs.
Our project advisory services support a project through its lifecycle. ValuStrat helps anticipate problems relating to cost pitfalls, schedules and scope by performing comprehensive project assessments, improving the project control framework and conducting schedule analysis employing advanced techniques such as risk-based, probabilistic scheduling.
Our project advisory mandates include:
- Value chain analysis
- Reviewing current processes and advise on process restructuring
- Evaluation and advice on performance optimization
- Review of current strategy and advice on optimal engineering applications
- Advise on key vendor management and monitoring activities
- Advise on portfolio management – aligning projects to business strategy
- Advise on stakeholder management
- Perform program management maturity assessments
- Provide an objective, independent view of your projects
- Provide project management expertise in either a lead or support role
- Provide project office expertise in either a lead or support role