Valuations and Appraisals
Commercial Real Estate Valuations
We offer valuation services on all types of commercial property throughout the region including offices, retail, mixed-use buildings, hospitality, leisure, educational, vacant land, labour accommodation, master plan developments and healthcare sectors. With extensive experience in portfolio reporting, we provide companies with accurate on-time valuations of extensive property holdings. Our client base includes financial institutions, investment funds & REITs, government entities, corporations and a host of global players.
Our understanding of the regional capital and investment sectors, market dynamics, and the commercial real estate market’s performance, allows us to provide reliable valuation advice tailored to your needs.
As one of the most reputed valuation groups in the region, managed by qualified RICS Registered Valuers, we have the ability, experience and resources to service complex real estate properties and portfolios. As an RICS Regulated Firm, all our real estate valuation reports are in accordance with the Red Book.
Our clients rely on our advice to make financial decisions, assess risk and ensure they adopt the correct management of their property interests. Valuation reports undertaken for audit, finance, transactional, IPO, NAV, insurance and internal management purposes.
We carry out valuations across the region for all commercial property types including:
- Offices – office parks, whole buildings and single suites
- Retail – landmark regional malls, suburban centres and single shop units
- Hospitality – such as luxury hotels, holiday resorts and serviced apartment offerings
- Educational – from pre-school through to primary/secondary and third level institutions
- Healthcare – such as hospitals & clinics
- Mixed use properties – especially high-rise developments
- Leisure assets – theme parks, golf clubs, water parks, health clubs and marinas
- Master plan development land
- Energy efficient green buildings
- Staff accommodation valuations
- Agricultural holdings – to include farm lands, buildings, crops & machinery
- Telecom & data storage facilities
- Student Housing