Valuations and Appraisals
- Commercial Real Estate Valuations
- Residential Real Estate Valuations
- Industrial Real Estate Valuations
- Industrial Tangible Asset Valuations
- Specialised Valuations for Insurance Companies and Brokers
- Brand & Intangible Assets Valuation
- Automobile & Heavy Equipment Valuations
- Reinstatement Valuation
- Year End Audit Valuations UAE
- Insurance Valuations
- Contactless Valuations
- Reinstatement Valuations – Qatar
- Year End Audit Valuations – Qatar
- Contactless Valuations – Qatar
Industrial Real Estate Valuations
Our RICS certified valuers deliver market value and fair value opinions for all industrial property, suitable for regulatory and transactional applications. Our clients receive a robust opinion – supported by in-house occupational and investment market participation, delivered under a trusted global brand, within an agreed timetable and at a competitive price.
Our dedicated industrial real estate valuations team uses its global and multi-sector experience and knowledge of local real estate markets to provide an accurate, reliable and timely assessment of your property’s value. Our RICS valuation reports are globally accepted and are based on full-inspection, desk-top and drive-by approaches.
We perform valuations for single assets, local & global portfolios as well as a range of property types:
- Factory buildings
- Production facilities including oil & gas, power facilities
- Distribution depots
- Onshore/offshore maritime facilities
- Aviation facilities
- Industrial land
- Factory sheds
- Loading bay
- Manufacturing plants including fertiliser, plastic, chemical, and metal manufacturing
- Industrial plants
- Packaging facilities
Moreover, based on our experience of working with administrators/liquidators in the valuation of industrial real estate assets, we also provide valuations for the purpose of liquidation.
ValuStrat provides valuation services for all types of industrial real estate assets in London and its Home Counties through its wholly owned group entity, Capital Chartered – RICS Regulated Chartered Surveying firm in the UK. Capital Chartered was founded in 2009 and has established an excellent reputation in the market over the last 12 years for providing accurate professional advice across its service range to 4,000+ clients comprising of lending institutions, wealth managers, solicitors, private individuals and many others.